Suffolk Whole Hog (SWH) – Cancellation and Refund Policy
- I understand that my ticket is non-refundable.
- I understand that the individual registered is the person who must arrive on the day to take part and that I cannot send someone in my place.
- I understand that I can only transfer my place up to two weeks before the event by contacting email@example.com and paying a £5 transfer fee.
- If the Event is cancelled because of circumstances of force majeure, the participant will not be entitled to any refunding of the entry fee and/or compensation of other losses, such as travelling or accommodation expenses.
- On the day of the event, I will monitor SWH social media pages, website and the email address that I registered with to ensure I see any announcements about the event before departing to attend.
- All claims will be forfeited for no-shows.
- Other than as stated below, the SWH organiser shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense caused by cancellation, curtailment or change of schedule of the Event because of government action, strike, civil commotion, and national disaster or other force majeure event or cause beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser.
- In no case shall any liability (other than for death or personal injury) of the Organiser, its staff, agents or contractors arising from acts or defaults at or near the course or otherwise in respect of the Event include any liability for indirect or consequential loss or damage.